Keep your website healthy
We can help you keep your WordPress website secure. Because of its popularity WordPress can be the target of hackers. See this article which explains this in more detail https://thehackernews.com/2017/02/wordpress-hack-seo.html
In order to protect against this, we are providing a service to keep WordPress websites safe and up to date. This is the best way to protect against attacks. The process consists of updating your website and all its plugins twice a year. Although applying this process does not guarantee to stop all attacks, it is recommended as WordPress best practice, see https://wordpress.org/news/2017/05/wordpress-4-7-5/
This is the process we follow for updates:
- A backup of your website and database is made before we make any changes.
- A duplicate website is created.
- All updates are applied to the duplicate website.
- We perform a functionality check of the website to make sure no major issues are apparent.
- All updates are applied to the live site.
You are notified that the backup is complete.
If there are issues with the update a quote on the cost to fix issues will be provided in addition to the cost above.