We help marketing managers integrate their E-Commerce websites with their Enterprise Resource Planning Software, third party shipping suppliers, accounting systems and other online API based services.
Ecommerce integration is our specialty. Over twenty years of experience has allowed us to develop tight processes to solve time-wasting problems experienced by online store managers.
Do you face any of these issues?
- Data in your ERP/POS is different from your ECommerce store and manually synchronised. This includes product data, product availabilities, orders, coupons and customer data. We can enable real time integration.
- The cost of processing orders is excessive because of manual data entry.
- You ship through third-party logistics but have to manually transfer orders wasting time.
- Accountants and bookkeepers are wasting time manually transferring website orders into MYOB, QuickBooks, Xero etc.
- Orders are being lost because you lack automated notifications when integrations are not working.
- Products are being sold that are not actually in stock.
Website technologies we work with include WooCommerce, WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Umbraco, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core.
Business systems we have integrated with include Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Axapta, NetSuite, Ostendo, MYOB, Xero, Sage, Azure Active Directory, Canvas/Catalog Learning Management System, PPSR, Office R&D, WorkBooks, Fulfilio, Helka, eWay, ANZ eGate.