Microsoft Dynamics 365 has some awesome features. And as Dynamics Developers that something we love because it means what we previously had to code in ASP.NET we can simply configure out of the box. Let’s take a look at some of those features.
First there is global search, which means searches are conducted across all entities.
A new feature known as Parature allows:
- Real-time chat capabilities
- Knowledge management
- Ticket tracking
- Automated suggestions for customers based on search results.
- E-commerce integration,
- integrated billing and purchasing
- Expanded social networking support, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Information on what the customer searched for, for more proactive customer management
- Case management via mobile
- Multilingual support for more than 40 languages,
OneNote has been integrated into Dynamics within Dynamics CRM on OneNote. OneNote allows users to capture notes, voice, photos, and freehand drawings.